Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love is in the air!!!






This was there first meeting.  I love it!!!

It is a bad idea to send a pregnant lady to a wedding.....I mean, no one else cries as much as I do at weddings......When I was like 34 weeks along with Jaxon (my oldest) I went with Derek to a high school friends wedding (I had never met either of them) I swear I cried more then anyone there!!!! This wedding was no different except I was shooting the event. A few months ago my old college friend called me up and asked if I could do her wedding in Colorado. I of course said yes despite the fact I had another wedding the next day and off we went to Evergreen, CO. This couple was so genuine and full of love. THIS PEOPLE is what LOVE is!!!! Enjoy!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment