Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hickman Family

God is so good! My last session before baby comes was this past Saturday....I know what some of you are thinking...."but you cancelled our shoot weeks ago because you needed to be done shooting!" And I did! I haven't been working 1/2 as much as I was. This session I didn't have the heart to cancel! I did have a back up plan in case I couldn't do it but God was good and I felt great that day and the weather was beautiful!

This is the Hickman family, they have been my parents neighbors for the past 11 years. It was very important for the family to get these pictures taken and I'm so thankful all the details came together so we could! I love that my job gives me opportunities to bless families with memories that will last long after loved ones are gone.






Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment