Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yeah for Second Chances!!!


Back in the fall/winter I attempted to take this little girls pictures.....There was ice, rain, wind and a very not having it 3 year old. It was really my first shoot of 0 good pictures I felt like the worst photographer that I couldn't make this girl like me or my camera. I marked it up as "I'll never see them again" and moved on. Well, they called me this spring to try for her 4  year pictures! I was shocked that they wanted ME to try again. This time I brought bribes and "Cool" props to see if I could bribe her to get in front of my camera.

Well, come to find out we didn't need any of it. She had great smiles and even put on a dress for me! I am quite pleased with the images we got.





If you would like to see more images from this shoot go to my facebook page. Click HERE
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment